Are You Looking For Decking Materials That…
- Is truly low maintenance decking materials?
- Does not fade like other composite decks?
- Does not mold into the surface?
- Does not stain easily like other composite decks (and when it does stain, is easily cleaned)?
- Does not decay and rot like other composite decks (that’s right… read the Class Action suit against Trex… and I hear more may be coming against other wood flour composite companies)
- Has a 25 year decking materials warranty (instead of 10 like most of the other composite decking products)?
- Is tongue & groove so nails are hidden (at no extra charge)?
- Has a hollow, self-ventilating design so the boards remain much cooler in direct sunlight (these engineers are some smart folks)
- Has a matching composite railing (ICC-ES approved with ICC-ES number)?
- Is a decking material that looks like real wood (color and texture)?
- Is the first (and so far only) composite manufacturer to lick the contraction issue? (another clever idea)
- Will stay looking like real wood and NEVER turn gray or funky in color?
- Won’t warp? Twist? Peel? Crack? Cup?
- Is so economical that it will cost LESS than sealed/stained pressure treated? (Don’t believe it? In 31years in this business, I’ve been blessed with some ingenius ways to save you money and make me money at the same time!)
- Cuts and nails just like wood (what we call “carpenter friendly”)?
- Is a slip resistant decking material when wet?
- Is environmentally friendly?
- Can be ordered at a discount? (I know, it seems too good to be true.)
Then You Want A Deck Made of The Decking Composite Called …
- GeoDeck ®Click on link for free GeoDeck samples, GeoDeck literature and discount ordering information.
- GeoDeck composite decking materials & GeoDeck composite railings approved in Fairfax, Virginia!
- Click on the link for free GeoDeck samples, literature and ordering discount!
Creates a dry space below your existing or new deck.
A deck that sheds rain like water off a duck’s back… even a gully washer!
Independent 3rd party testing for water absorption…more science to show that GeoDeck is the best overall composite decking solution in the industry. Read it for yourself.